[Suzume]The bear necessities

Go down

[Suzume]The bear necessities Empty [Suzume]The bear necessities

Post by Soh Sat 23 Jul - 1:39

Another full day in town; most of it spent in his cart, where he'd served many customers and made a good profit. One good point of being part of the most known group of delinquents was the lack of attacks on his person. It would have been a problem if, on his way home while he carried all the money he'd made that day, he'd been attacked. He really didn't want to lose all of his day's profit. So far though, the simple reputation of the wolf gang had protected him. Nobody really tried to mess with him; usually people either liked him for his nice personality, or simply left him alone in fear of his leader.

He was tired and a little sore from being on his feet all day, but knew he still would have to clean and cook as soon as he was home; Caesar sometimes felt more like a child than his boss. Not that he minded too much; he'd taken up the role of a responsible older brother knowing fully well what it entailed. He had to do it anyways.

As he mused about it all, wondering about dinner and other housewife like considerations, he noticed something was off on the trail; someone definitely was around. If needed, he did have a knife on him, but he hated fighting... Though he definitely would protect himself and the result of his hard labour if need be. Hopefully whoever was around wasn't dangerous.

@suzume
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

[Suzume]The bear necessities Empty Re: [Suzume]The bear necessities

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul - 4:43

Suzume was calmly walking down the trail back to town to go buy more candy as she stretched her arms. "Nngh~!", letting out a content sigh she opened her eyes and froze as she spotted a blonde male a few yards away from her. Blinking a few times, the brunette female smiled at him and waved at him. Walking closer she nervously laughed, "Sorry if I startled you sir! I guess people aren't used to seeing more than one person on this trail at a time!", she said while smiling at him. She didn't want him to feel nervous or anxious because she was there so she was going to give him a small introduction before leaving so she could leave him be.

"My name is Suzume by the way! What might your name be, sir?", the caring brunette asked as she stood there and nervously fiddling with her fingers since she was very nervous out what he might say or do since he seemed startled earlier. Though she could understand why in this forest full of outlaws and a certain white haired wolf. I wonder if this blonde is a member of the gang... He couldn't be though! He looks way to nice for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soh Mon 25 Jul - 18:51

He stayed on his guards at first, his body tense though his face morphed into one of his pleasant smiles; the kind he kept for customer service usually. Taking in the whole situation and ensuring the other person was indeed not an enemy was a good call here. Not only for his own safety, but also for Caesar and, generally, his own plans. He couldn't get himself or his "boss" injured.

"I'm Soh! I live here, and it's rare to see people around... Aren't you scared of the criminals who live here? I'd assume it's a bit dangerous for a young woman to walk around the woods alone... Why are you here?"

She didn't look threatening; she looked more like she was lost than anything. He didn't know her, yet he knew almost everyone in town, so she was somewhat interesting. What was she doing here though? She was going toward the town, not from it, so it was odd.
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul - 23:37

Suzume smiled nervously as she laughed softly at Soh's questions. She couldn't help but find it funny how concerned he was for someone he had just met that seemed suspicious. The brunette looked around before looking back at Soh with elated eyes at thinking of how to finally answer him. After all she didn't want to upset him by responding to him the wrong way. That could honestly end badly for both of them if they got into a fight with one another. Popping a lollipop in her mouth, she walked a bit closer towards him as she smiled.

"I'm not that scared, Soh. After all I know how to defend myself so I know I won't get hurt that easily!"

Laughing a bit after saying that she then thought of how to tell him she was a member of the Wolf Gang since she didn't want to scare him off. Looking down a little nervously she began to fidget as she looked like a child that had been caught stealing from a cookie jar by their mother. Suzume then looked up at him as she frowned slightly sadly at what she was going to say next since she knew he would probably get scared of her.

"I'm a new member of the Wolf Gang..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soh Mon 1 Aug - 13:25

Well that was a relief, kind of; at least she wasn't in any danger, accordingly to her. He wasn't going to judge her on appearance; he knew how he himself didn't look very threatening, yet... Well these events a few years ago proved he was incredibly good at causing quite a big slaughter. Now wasn't the time to feel guilty over this ruined wedding though.

He smiled all the more when he heard her mention the wolf gang. So she was a new person here? He should welcome her. He was kind of the second in command after all- well, more like Caesar's personal assistant, or some would say his housewife or even his slave seeing how he pampered the big boss of the outlaws gang. It was odd he hadn't heard of it, but then again, he'd been out all day.

"If you're a new member, I think it'd be best if you didn't go into town when it's so late. They might misunderstand your intentions..."

With a small sigh and a shake of his head, he thought of all the trouble it'd cause her, and them afterward, if she was seen sneaking into town late at night. The Boots mafia would be sure to close the gates soon after dawn, it's really be more trouble than needed.

"Why don't you come back to the base to have dinner instead? Oh! I'm the number two in the gang myself, by the way!"

He added the last bit like he'd forgotten about it, with a big nice smile, almost like it was nothing. It really wasn't much; most of the outlaws who'd joined in were useless pawns who had no ideas of what the gang really meant, and only caused them trouble. This one looked like she might be just a little easier to keep in check.
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug - 19:00

Suzume perked up at hearing Soh's invitation and blinked a little as she nervously fiddled with her fingers. She didn't know how to react since she had never stayed in a certain area of the forest for a long period of time unless it was cold. Gulping and looking down at her boot clad feet she tried to steady her voice so she could reply to him in a timely manner. After all she didn't want to seem rude to the second in command. It was soon that she realized he had a somewhat animal scent to him but it wasn't very strong. This made her smile as she relaxed more.

"W-Would it really be okay for me to do that? I don't want to upset anyone by being there.", she said while rubbing the back of her nervously as she tried to smooth out her spiky hair a little. She couldn't help but be nervous around the second in command of the gang since she didn't want to do anything to anger him at all. The tiny bit of fear in her was soon disappearing as she got more used to his presence which was very calming and made her feel extremely safe. He was truly not a threat and that made her become less anxiety ridden.

Looking around she noticed a number of paths and forgot which one she had taken to even get to the Wolf Gang earlier. 'Oh boy... I'm really gonna need Soh's help to get used to all these new paths I've never seen before.', her thoughts were clearly written on her face as she continued to look around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soh Sat 27 Aug - 2:05

Upsetting Caesar was a constant way of life; working for him would be very dangerous if he wasn't more bark than bite. He was a nice guy deep down, just a very capricious one. So it was obvious inviting Suzume over would upset him. Then again; adding vegetables to the menu, cleaning the house around him, or even just sometimes talking would upset him. If Soh lived so he wouldn't upset Caesar, he wouldn't be doing anything at all. Besides, it was his house too.

"I think Caesar is going to be more upset by the fact I dared to make a meal with vegetables than he's going to be upset about me inviting you over."

That was said with a nice smile and a light tone- even though he just pretty much put down his boss by calling him childish and fussy with his food. Which was exactly how he felt about the issue anyways. Not that he'd argue with Caesar directly about it, it was not worth it.

"So, are you following me? At the very least we can walk together back to the camp, even if you decide to decline my offer."

He motionned toward the path to take before starting to slowly walk on it, waiting for her to catch up and follow. The poor girl looked very lost and very out of place. Usually the people who joined them were more...Well, delinquents, or rebellious, and more like the scum that lived in the slums than pretty, lost ladies.
Soh
Soh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down