2 posters

Go down

OC - Lilith Empty OC - Lilith

Post by Lilith Fri 29 Jul - 2:17

OC - Lilith XKnj0ni

Lilith

Neutral/Clinic

Physical appearancePersonalityBackstory/Others
Lilith is a lithe woman; standing around 170cm,  her thin frame looks elegant with her height.  Her signature outfit is a high-wasted black skirt that ends mid thigh, a half sleeve white button up, a pair of black leather half hand gloves, dark panty hose and a simple pair of black flats.  Her hair is a creamy blonde that reaches her lower back, she usually binds with sea foam ribbons.  Being a Kitsune, she of course dons a pair of perky, pointed ears upon her head and a fluffy fox tail that starts from above her rump and runs long to her ankles.  Along with her bloodline, she has amber eyes that seem to glow underneath moonlight.  Probably unwise to ask her without acquaintance but she is a modest B cup. (Reference above and full ref here)Her patients would describe Lilith as a gentle, sociable woman; She's prides herself with her bedside manners.  
Staying true to her occupation, she puts the sick and injured above herself which can run her body to it's limits with exhaustion.
The only thing that can dampen her mood is violence, just something about it makes her heart ache and her blood boil. She will quickly avoid the conversation by any means necessary.
She is happiest, when she is out selecting fresh herbs for her medicines and cataloging new ones in her leather sketch journal.  Sunday tends to be her gathering day, so long as there isn't an emergency  shortage of medicine at the clinic.  Her journal is her most prized possession, she received it from her grandmother.  It contains medicinal recipes, herbs and their uses, and the occasional doodle.
Lilith doesn't possess amazing strength or weapons skills and tends to be quite frail, the only thing that is worth merit is her agility and speed.  She can out run most, if not out parkour them.  A small talent she picked up in her slum days
A fun fact; Lilith adores tapirs.  Just something about their round bodies sends her into a cuteness fit.
Every since she could remember, there was always this feeling of regret in the back of her mind.  No matter what she did to ease her mind, Lilith simply could not feel as though she has done enough to rid herself of this feeling.  Feeling undeserving of a happy life, she exiled herself in the slums, where she spent many years just getting by.  One day, she had a fateful run in with an older woman that taught her about medicine and basic first aid.  The woman would teach Lilith in exchange that stopped by everyday for breakfast and to keep the old woman company.  As time went on, Lilith began to think of the older woman to be her grandmother and respected her deeply.  This was the first time Lilith actually felt completely happy and free of the weight on her mind.
A few years passed, as did the woman, leaving Lilith alone once again.  Remembering the things her 'grandmother' taught her, she decided to start making medicine and treating the sick and injured of the slums.  Whether they were old, young, criminals or prostitutes, she cared for each equally.   It was all she could do to chip away her guilt, and to remember the woman that showed her such kindness.
The day came when Lilith worked herself up to do find something better out of life than living in the slums.  She decided to look for work in town; it was a small step but she had to start somewhere.  Upon entering the town limits, she was awestruck.  She had never left the slums before, and quickly found herself walking aimlessly in awe.  She soon found herself lost within the winding streets, stopping by shop to shop in search of employment.   Striking out each time, she found herself in front of one last place she hadn't tried yet, Sherwood Clinic.  A bit of confidence returned to Lilith as she clutched her journal to her chest; This was something she could do, something she knew she could excel at if given the chance.  Upon entering she was greeted by a strange cloaked man wearing a mask.  A bit taken back, she really wasn't sure what to do, only the words "I'm a herbalist.." left her mouth in her fright.  
The rest was history.   After embarrassing first impression on the doctor, Robin Hood, she pulled herself together enough to ask for employment and shared her journal, her remedies, her life's work helping the slums. She was hired on as an assistant;  she practically handled everything outside of surgery.  
Player :
Nickname/Name you want us to use for you
Megan
Anything you'd like to tell us
If I need to tweak anything, just let me know <3

Last edited by Lilith on Sun 7 Aug - 3:40; edited 2 times in total
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

OC - Lilith Empty Re: OC - Lilith

Post by Wizard of Oz -Admin- Fri 29 Jul - 3:31

Given the way the lore is set and how the ruling class came to be, I think it would be best if you edited part of this application.

"Lilith wasn't always 'mostly human'; she nothing but a envious fox.  Completely obsessed with becoming human, she set out devouring the livers of beautiful women.  With each meal, she became more and more human.  Upon her 99th, the only thing left of her past self was her ears and tail.  Even so close to her goal she felt hallow; no matter how pretty her appearance was, she was still a beast on the inside.  With that waver of guilt, humanity was born in her beast heart.  Abandoning her murderous ways, she remained as she was, a mostly human girl."

while this is good and interesting, it couldn't really have happened in the world of ozmafia itself, and it'd be best if it remained the fairytale she's based on. Could you edit it so she does something else she feels bad about perhaps? 

(I don't know if you've finished the game or played through the epilogue but if you did, you'd understand that the way the characters came to life just won't work with the fairytale actually happening in the world of ozmafia itself.)
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Admin

http://ozmafia.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Fri 29 Jul - 3:34

I haven't reached the epilogue as of yet. I still have the brothel and cheating routes to go through, but both of them seem a little off putting. silent
But yeah I can, tweak it, no problem. Wink
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard of Oz -Admin- Fri 29 Jul - 3:36

Alright! I could explain to you why in PM but it's pretty spoilers heavy; for now just assume the fairytale cannot take place in the world itself.

(Also she can very well feel guilty and bad about herself without knowing for sure why, just like Scarlet is afraid of Caesar without being sure of why!)
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Fri 29 Jul - 3:44

I wouldn't mind being spoiled, as it would probably be best for me to have that knowledge since it seems super important. I'll have this edited and ready in a bit.~
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard of Oz -Admin- Fri 29 Jul - 4:02

Alright! with those changes, it's all good, so I'm validating this app smile Welcome to the forum! feel free to post some plotter/shipper/a thread where you offer rps!
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down