[Open] Swimsuit competition~!

4 posters

Go down

[Open] Swimsuit competition~! Empty [Open] Swimsuit competition~!

Post by Guest Fri 2 Sep - 8:04

@Alice @Arisu @Emily @Fuka @Gretel @Lilith @Suzume

Ladies, come and join us if you've got a swimsuit! You may or may not get bonus points for wearing the one Dorian picked out!!

--

Dorian squinted at the bright, hot day as he approached the stage that was set up by the boardwalk. There was a folding table and chairs propped up against the portable skirted stage. The squint turned into a grumpy frown as he realized that he had asked specifically for this to be done for him beforehand.

Well, that was the last day off Manboy would be seeing for a while, that was for sure.

He was glad that he was at least dressed to be out in the heat and seriously contemplated shrugging off the silky kimono cover he'd donned to keep the locals from having a coronary over the itsy-bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka-dot speedo he sported. The last thing he needed was to be caught unawares by Heidi or, god forbid, Kyrie. He cinched up the tie and loosened it around his chest before digging around in his bag for an oversized pair of sunglasses. No reason he should have crows' feet, after all.

Dorian bitched under his breath during the entire grueling five minutes it took to set up the table and chairs a respectable distance from the stage - far enough away that he could see all the competitors, but not so far that some upstart could camp out in front of them and block the view. He set up a large umbrella behind the table to shade the judges and grabbed a bottle of water out of his bag, having a seat and draping an arm over the back of the folding chair as he took a long pull on the cool drink.

I need some extra judges.

Dorian shifted so he could look out across the beach. It wouldn't be fair if he was the only judge in the competition - every girl that entered would win if he had his way. Phileas had mentioned he was going to help out, being a neutral party and all, but between the two of them, Dorian was sure he could bend the contest the way he wanted it to go. He wasn't going to ask any of the other families for help - they'd skew the contest towards their own ends, or worse - send Kyrie to help. Dorian shuddered at the thought.

As he looked past the little lifeguard tower and first aid station, he spied a familiar bird-like mask and black cloak. He waved at Robin Hood to get his attention and beckoned him over.

Back to top Go down

[Open] Swimsuit competition~! Empty Re: [Open] Swimsuit competition~!

Post by Phileas Fogg Fri 2 Sep - 17:14

To be entirely honest, Phileas couldn't really say why he'd accepted to judge this contest. At the time, it had felt like it would be a good way to get to meet people around town, and make them want to visit his museum all the more. He did have a good eye for artworks now, thanks to his friendship with upstanding men with incredible tastes.

Women weren't artworks, and judging them on look felt kind of wrong. While he had no problems giving them compliment, it didn't seem like a very nice thing to grade them on appearance. So he'd simply compliment them all and wish them all the best and stay as neutral as he could in all this.

Still, he had no intentions on lying down on the beach doing nothing, and a true gentleman always stayed true to his words; that in mind, he walked toward Dorian, none of his conflicted thoughts really showing. Once in front of him, he politely waited for him to be done waving before offering a hand for a handshake.

"How do you do?"

Hopefully he'd give him instructions on how it was all meant to happen, and politely offer him a seat; it'd be rude to simply seat himself after all.
Phileas Fogg
Phileas Fogg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 5 Sep - 21:04

"I'm quite well, thanks." Dorian accepted the extended appendage, shaking it firmly before releasing him. "Feel free to have a seat. It's much nicer in the shade."

Dorian pulled out his own seat as he motioned to the one next to him. "Now, I plan on having a little fun during this competition. I could care less about pretty girls in bikinis. I can get that at home. What I want, you see, is to make these girls shine on their own. I want to know who they are. The judgement will come from who is most honest with us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Hood Wed 7 Sep - 7:42

Robin had seen Dorian call him over, but Gretel and Lilith had intercepted him. Which suited him just fine as he was still a little bothered by Dorian talking about his wife. Sure he had known her probably better than anyone as she was from Oscar Wilde Street but he'd let her go. She probably wasn't the person she was growing up in the salon. And besides that, Robin was sure Dorian didn't pay much attention to people outside of what he wanted from them at the moment. After all, Dorian had told Robin to 'Live in the moment,' he was certain the advice came from personal experience.

But as annoyed as he was with Dorian he wasn't the type to ignore a man; as a doctor, he couldn't. No matter how he felt about anyone he was the town's only doctor and it was his responsibility to take care of everyone. It was better not to dwell on things, though that didn't mean all was forgotten or even forgiven.

Robin turned to Lilith with a smile. "Dorian was trying to get my attention before you had me change. Why don't we see what he has to say and then we can get to whatever you'd like to do."

He walked over to Dorian though the closer he got, the more re regretted it. He was sure Dorian would make some comment about him being out for his robes. He'd probably get a lot of them today. Hopefully whatever Gretel was planning would be done soon, and he could avoid more awkward conversations. "Sorry Dorian, I got caught up with my co-worker for a bit. What can I do for you this afternoon?"

Last edited by Robin Hood on Fri 9 Sep - 3:54; edited 1 time in total
Robin Hood
Robin Hood

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiara Wed 7 Sep - 8:07

Chiara looked at the stage, and the men gathered around it. She wondered what it was for. It wasn't obvious from looking at it, and she'd spend so much time in the Oz mansion lately she hadn't really caught up on events going on here. She didn't recognise any of the men at the table, but that never stopped her from finding the truth. She approached boldly as could be. She wasn't afraid of these people; even if they were from a rival family. This was a neutral event, so everyone had to play nice.

"Hi!" Chiara called out with enthusiasm. "Whatcha doing here? What's the stage for? Who are you guys?" as usual it was a barrage of questions without pause for answering until she had asked everything she wanted to know. If it was a something cool than she wanted to take part in it! She rocked back and forth from her toes to her heels as she waited for answers.
Chiara
Chiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Thu 8 Sep - 14:57

arisu looked at the stage ´bath suite competition hm?`she really dislike such things judging someone by his looks is more than ... stupid. but since she had nothing else to do she decided to take a closer look of course she won´t participe herself! looking around she saw dorian and a man sitting on a table infront of the stage. but not just these man but also chiara! `chiara?!`she walked over to them and heard her questions `so she doesn´t know what´s going on here´

"chiara what are you doing here ? are you alone?"

she suddenly appears behind the girl looking straight in her eyes. tough the beach isn´t really dangerous a girl of her age shouldn´t walke around on her own
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiara Fri 9 Sep - 17:59

While Chiara was badgering the men for answers, she heard a familiar voice from behind her. She spun around seeing a girl she recognised. "Oh, Miss Arisu! I didn't know you were here!" Chiara bounced gleefully, happy to see someone she knew so well. Most of the people here were strangers.

Chiara gave the girl a quick look up and down before embracing the lovely lady from the mansion. "You look really beautiful today! Have you been having fun too? What have you been up too? Are you here for this big event? Are you going to be on stage Miss Arisu?" Chiara's eyes lit up as she asked Arisu a hundred questions like usual. "Can I go with you? Are you going to do those sweet secret moves Papa wouldn't let you teach me? Is this a fighting stage?"

She was so excited about seeing Miss Arisu that she entirely forgot she'd been asked her a question herself. She laughed and placed her hands behind her head. "Oh, I'm not alone! I don't think Papa would let me go alone. I was playing with him and Mr. Kyrie, but I wanted to see what was going on over here," she said with a bright smile.
Chiara
Chiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Fri 9 Sep - 18:27

surprised she hugged the girl back. chiara is really cute and innoucent this place is nothing for her. but she was happy that she wasn´t alone though maybe she should tell mister caramia that his daughter is by her or mister kyrie but she never talked with him before.

"ah thank you chiara but you shouldn´t just go on your own, well now i´m here so it´s okay. and this is a swimsuit competition. several girls will go on stages and these men over there will judge them on their look. and i won´t part participate."

she smiled gentle at the girl trying to calm her down though it was nearly impossible. Chiara kept on bouncing while arisu has still her arms around her and tried to keep her balance.

Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiara Sat 10 Sep - 0:34

Chiara stopped and gave Arisu a questioning look. "Why don't you want to enter Miss Arisu? You're really pretty; I'm sure you'd win! Those guys would have o be blind not to choose you Miss Arisu!" Chiara didn't quite understand why anyone wouldn't want to compete. It seemed like perfectly harmless fun, like the one the town held in before the meteor shower event. Chiara planned on entering that one when she was old enough. She was sure she could beat a duck too. She wondered if she was old enough for this one, though. "If you're shy, I can do it with you."

Then she turned to the gentlemen with a curtsy. "May I do it with her right? I have a swimming suit so that means I can enter right? Or do I have to have a talent too? Because I have a lot of talents." If one included jumping, running and getting into mischief all talents. Surely she'd be able to do something impressive on stage. "This an all ages event, isn't it?" She really wanted to enter since she couldn't enter the other one. She didn't care if she won or not, it would be fun just to participate and be on stage.
Chiara
Chiara

Back to top Go down

Post by Arisu Sat 10 Sep - 0:57

gentle she pulled Chiara back or she would have `jump`on the men.

" thank you..... but first: beauty is in the eye of the beholder. second: i dislike judging someone by his look. for example just because you are beauty you can have the worst personality. that´s the reason why i won´t participate"

though that was not the whole reason. Beauty cmpetitons are crule. Probably cruler than normal duells cause beauty competitions are more a question of psychical duells. But of course she won´t tell Chiara something like that also if she hears something like `duell`or´` fight`she wants to take part fore sure.

" and you are too young"
not waiting for the mens answers she said that hoping it would be true. Mister caramia would get mad if his daughter is taking part in a bikini competition and arisu would probably get fired
Arisu
Arisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep - 9:41

Dorian chuckled at the little girl trying to get his attention. "This is, as a matter of fact, an all ages event, my dear."

Dorian caught Robin's eye as he started to explain. "Now, what you have to understand is that this isn't a swimsuit competition per se. I want to see what the summer brings out in everyone. This isn't going to be some 'pretty girls in swimsuits' competition. I want to know who you really are. Feel free to make use of the stage to be as true a person as you like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down