Caesar App (approved)

2 posters

Go down

Caesar App (approved) Empty Caesar App (approved)

Post by Caesar Sun 29 May - 5:10

Caesar App (approved) Caesar_RP

Caesar

Wolfgang Leader (Not considered a mafia family nor is it a really big organization.  Merely a group with no organized beliefs.)

Physical appearancePersonalityBackstory/Others
Golden yellow animalistic eyes and stark white, shaggy hair.  He may seemingly be of average height but he cheats with exagerated heeled boots.  You can sense his creative flair by the accessories/attire he sports and has most likely handmade it himself (or else forced his servant, Soh, to sew it).You'll often see Caesar running around the town wielding two long swords and causing ruckuses.  He's strong willed and unpredictable like an animal (he is in essence a wolf).  Despite his stance against the mafia families he abides by the peace pact of abstaining from violence on Sundays.  He has keen instincts, but is quite the simpleton.  As a result, he can be unaware of the obvious, as well as get carried away with his grandiose ideas.  Caesar relentlessly pursues Fuka who he refers to as his "Prey"; although, most people are unsure of what he really means by that - his behavior sends out mixed messages.The thugs in the slums proclaimed Caesar as their boss for his skilled swordsmanship and his uncooperative attitude towards the mafia families; moreover, their rouge group goes by the name "Wolfgang" which resides outside of the town's walls in the dense forest. Caesar has never been close to anyone in the gang, with the exception of Soh who acts as the house mama, but Caesar refers to him as simply a "servant".  Caesar likes to think he has the upper hand but is easily manipulated by those who come to figure him out (i.e. by Soh/Fuka).  Caesar may not look like the type, but he's handy & good at making trinkets (like Jewelry); finally, he can be comparative to a child with the way he hates eating his vegetables.
Player :
Amber/Abu
(Steam sn: Ambnesia)
I am really rusty in anything RP related so forgive me if I make any mistakes, but I sense this will be a nice community.  ^_^

Last edited by Caesar on Mon 30 May - 5:29; edited 1 time in total
Caesar
Caesar

Back to top Go down

Caesar App (approved) Empty Re: Caesar App (approved)

Post by Wizard of Oz -Admin- Sun 29 May - 10:20

That's a very good app! 
Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll have fun with us Smile
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Admin

http://ozmafia.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 May - 21:35

Hello and welcome to the forum. i hope we'll get to rp together sometime sin the future Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caesar Mon 30 May - 5:26

Hansel wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum. i hope we'll get to rp together sometime sin the future Smile
For sure we shall! Thank you (and Admin) for the welcomes. <3
Caesar
Caesar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 May - 20:03

Welcome to the form, <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down