What games are you playing right now?

Go down

What games are you playing right now? Empty What games are you playing right now?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 7:48

Like the title says, what games are you currently playing?

for me...
-Ozmafia
-Riders of Icarus
-Overwatch
-Stardew Valley
-Legend of Heroes : Trails of Cold Steel
-Pokemon GO
-Fire Emblem Fates (not much lately, I gotta beat Revelations one day haha)

how about you guys? :D

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing right now? Empty Re: What games are you playing right now?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 9:45

For now, I play Rising World sometimes. Also Dark Souls a bit.

I'll go back to Stardew Valley with the next update maybe. I love that little game.

Recently I've finished the main stories of Danganronpa 1&2. I've loved them very much.

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing right now? Empty Re: What games are you playing right now?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 9:57

Ah nice, another Stardew Valley fan! Very Happy I just got into it pretty recently. haven't played in a few days though..once I got my horse I kinda stopped playing lol. I heard they will maybe add multiplayer for it someday so that's pretty awesome! what was your favorite thing to do in that game? I really enjoyed the fishing aspect (almost level 10 fishing!! \o/)

I haven't played Danganronpa at all, but my friends seem to like it. sounds pretty scary/tragic from what I hear O:

on another note, I'm planning to pick up Starbound once 1.0 finally arrives on July 22! pretty excited since I've been waiting a couple years for it hehe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 10:13

Indeed, I am curious in how they'll implement the multiplayer aspect. smile
I've found fishing hard at first, but when I've leveled up and could upgrade it definitely becomes way easier.
I think I like foraging items the most, i like just walk about the difference parts of town and collect stuff to use later. I've still haven't got all achievements, but i'm not really a completionist smile

About Danganrompa, yes it is. The story is quite sad, but also pretty interesting. I enjoy collecting clues and discovering more about the cast of characters. The mini games that uses tempo as a base in the trials are however not really my cup of tea XD. But it's not really made for a mouse I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia Sun 10 Jul - 11:09

I'm a big stardew valley fan too smile

Though lately all I've been playing is rising world. And I dragged Hansel into it too, forcing the poor girl to play with me ;D

Otherwise I'm a huge dragon age fan, so I'll often be found replaying it, especially origins.

Same goes for Town of Salem, I love roleplaying games with other people like this- my favorite role is consigliere, which becomes somewhat funny when you know of Ozmafia Smile
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 11:22

nice, Dragon Age! I love that series so much, can't wait for the new one. which game is your favorite, and which character?

for me...hmm, I'm leaning towards DA2 and Fenris ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum Roleplay  photo htf-affilliate-1.pngDistant Fantasies