How did you get into writing/RPing?

2 posters

Go down

How did you get into writing/RPing? Empty How did you get into writing/RPing?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 8:00

Yep so this crossed my mind... how did you guys get interested in writing/roleplaying?

for me, I started at a really young age...anyways, what got me into it was "re-writing" my real life days as if my favorite characters had been there with me lol. eventually, it became a passion that I still hold very dear today!

as for RPing, I just kinda stumbled upon a group of RPers around the age of 13 or something when I was into Sonic. that was interesting haha. I just loved the idea of a group of like-minded people being part of the same adventure/fantasy! thought it was a great way to make friends :D unfortunately, I haven't really RPed much since then since partners are tough to find (and tougher to keep).

I'm interested in hearing about how you guys came to be writers/roleplayers ^_^

Back to top Go down

How did you get into writing/RPing? Empty Re: How did you get into writing/RPing?

Post by Caramia Sun 10 Jul - 11:12

I started to write formally with terrible inuyasha and naruto fanfictions (don't try to find them; they're gone from the internet ;D). Then since i had fun with it, I wrote various small stuff with OCs...
And discovered roleplaying in a fandom I shall not name due to it being embarrassing to me. I had a lot of fun and kept on going, with a bit of a break at some point but I got back into it fairly easily, and here I am,running this winking

As to why I do it... I couldn't really explain. I like to create stuff, and collaborative stories are something I love so roleplaying is perfect for me smile
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

How did you get into writing/RPing? Empty Re: How did you get into writing/RPing?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 11:16

omg I did naruto and inuyasha stories too haha, good times!! aw yeah, I love making OCs..you could say I'm addicted to it lol I have WAY too many!

ya it's been a long time since I saw an RP community I wanted to take part in, so I'm excited to be here!

yush, it's awesome doing collaborative stories. so many ideas! it's just very fun ^_^ thanks for replying~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 12:16

For my part, I'm fairly new to the whole RP (be it tabletop rp, or on forums), though I wasn't that unfamiliar. When I was younger, I also wrote fan fiction (but yeah, long gone since then) for a bunch of anime's I liked.

I guess Ozmafia has a fascinating world, with interesting setting and rules that helps build limits on some sides, while leaving enough to be creative. I just fell in love I guess, which is why I enjoy RP here very much smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun 10 Jul - 18:10

I
can't remember exactly what got me into writing but I always found it came very naturally to me? English has always been my best subject so I just kind of rolled with it. It's a little embarrassing but as for role play I was really into the Warrior Cats series as a child and stumbled across a forum I invested a lot of time in during my teenage days (writings stories about these cats sound so lame these days pfft ^^')

I'm actually hoping I can be a professional writer in the future (a big, unlikely dream but I'm still going for it!) After studying writing & lit at uni for so long it's just nice to have a more relaxed place to write instead of fretting about grades
Axel
Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum Roleplay  photo htf-affilliate-1.pngDistant Fantasies