[Cupid]Tasty Sweets on a Sunday Afternoon

Go down

[Cupid]Tasty Sweets on a Sunday Afternoon Empty [Cupid]Tasty Sweets on a Sunday Afternoon

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul - 4:10

Tasty Sweets on a Sunday Afternoon
@Cupid

Suzume smiled as she skipped along the streets of the plaza. Her eyes watching the people walk by as she waited for something to catch her eye. Then suddenly a sweet scent came her way making her freeze as her mouth watered. The brunette always had a weakness for sweets and she was not afraid to admit it either. Walking towards the smell she noticed a stall selling sweets. Getting really excited she rushed up and looked at all the tasty treats that were there. "Wow! So many!", she said in wonder as her eyes sparkled and her mouth watered even more. She didn't know who made all these but they were a good sweet maker if they could make Suzume's sweet tooth sing before she even tried any of it.

The brunette then realized there was someone there and she laughed nervously. "S-sorry for suddenly rushing over here like a mad woman but your sweets smell absolutely delicious!", she said while smiling wide at the pink haired girl who was behind the stall. Suzume's dark brown hair bounced a little as she clapped her hands together and smiled at her to show she was friendly. Suzume really couldn't hide her excitement at the smell of all the sugar, but she didn't want to seem rude when she was first meeting someone.

Back to top Go down

[Cupid]Tasty Sweets on a Sunday Afternoon Empty Re: [Cupid]Tasty Sweets on a Sunday Afternoon

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul - 4:15

Cupid had been busy selling her sweets since early this morning - it wasn't too busy, but there were enough customers to keep her on her toes for most of the day without a break. She was getting a little tired, but seeing the smiles on the faces of her customers after eating her delicious candies made all the hard work worth it. It was almost time for lunch, though, and she considered taking a break as soon as she sold a few more items.

Suddenly, she saw an unfamiliar young woman approach and was delighted by her enthusiasm and compliments. "Oh! Hello!" Cupid greeted her cheerfully. "Thank you so much!" She bowed her head. "I haven't seen you around here before. Here, why don't you have a free sample? You can pick anything you want!"

A new face in town! I'm really excited. I have to try my best to make a good first impression. Maybe we could even become friends~ I wonder what famiglia she is a part of? I haven't seen her in Grimm territory, so... "By the way, my name is Cupid. What's yours?" She smiled brightly. I don't care about mafia affiliations, anyway. No matter what faction someone is from, I think we should all just love each other and get along! That's what life's all about anyways - fun, love and sweets!

Back to top Go down

[Cupid]Tasty Sweets on a Sunday Afternoon Empty Re: [Cupid]Tasty Sweets on a Sunday Afternoon

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jul - 6:56

Suzume laughed nervously as she looked at the girl. "I'm Suzume Chishio! Yeah I don't usually come out that often so only a few people here know who I am.", she said as she looked around nervously to make sure no one else saw her that knew she was a member of the Wolf Gang. She didn't need any angered people chasing her around or not serving her all over who she worked for. Not like she had much of a choice in what to do most times. After all, she wasn't the leader of the gang. Sighing softly, Suzume smiled at Cupid as she took a small apple shaped candy. "I'll try this one!", she hummed before placing it in her mouth and sucking on it.

The candy tasted sweet just like an apple, but it also had a hint of cinnamon in it. Shuddering and smiling from the taste, Suzume gave Cupid a thumbs up. After finishing the sweet, the brunette giggled as she looked around at the other sweets. "That one was delicious! I can't wait to try more! So how much for a whole bag of candies?", she asked while looking through her coin purse to make sure she had enough money to pay for at least a bag of candy. She didn't want to become a thief on top of a bully. Though she wasn't intentionally a bully. I wonder if this girl knows who I work for... If she does then she should be scared of me. I hope she doesn't dislike me when she finds out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul - 1:24

"I'm very glad you like it! Thank you so much for your compliment," Cupid was beaming, excited to meet a new person and bring a smile to her face with the candy. She was surprised when Suzume seemed interested in buying more and put her hands together, nodding happily. "We sell them by the pound," the pink-haired angel explained. "All these smaller candies that you see here are $2.00 a pound!"

She continued to say, "Hee hee, a full bag might be around 5 pounds, so..." Cupid giggled. "That's a lot of candy! Since this will be your first purchase, I'll give you a little discount. How about $7.50 for a full bag?"

Suzume... Suzume... hmm, I've never heard that name before. I wonder where she is from? It might be rude to ask her, but I'd really like to be her friend! She seems to have a very warm personality. I can't let myself get too overeager again... Cupid blinked and held back a sigh. ...I always wind up scaring people away. Maybe I shouldn't try so hard to make friends... ahhh, but what fun would that be? It's my job to bring love and smiles to the town, after all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul - 3:14

Suzume smiled wide as she got out the right amount of money to give to her. "Thanks but you really don't have to give me a discount! I mean I would love to pay it in full so you get what you deserve.", she smiled as she handed over ten dollars. "I can't have someone not get paid what they should make. That would be wrong of me.", she gave a nervous smile as she didn't know what else to say to her due to how nervous she was. She then looked at all the different smaller sweets before spying more of the apple shaped ones. Her blue eyes went wide with joy as she smiled even wider since she really enjoy them. She then thought of something she could suggest to the pinkette.

"Have you ever tried making honey based sweets? The natural sugar in the honey will help with mixing it and molding it into a regular looking sweet but it would completely good sugar for one's body.", she said as she looked over all the small candies that she could choose from to fill a bag full. After all she need to quench her thirst for sweets and these adorable yet tasty sugar sculptures fit the bill perfectly. She didn't know what to pick though except for the apple ones. "Any suggestions on what I should pick besides the delicious apple ones?", she asked Cupid while smiling at her with a kind and hopeful smile. She didn't want to upset her at all and so kept her speaking to small questions and suggestions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul - 21:20

"Ahh, thank you very much!" Cupid exclaimed with a small bow. What an upstanding, respectful person! I'm happy to meet someone like this--it gives me hope for the future of this city. "Hee hee, well, a discount every so often isn't so bad. Besides, people are usually so happy getting a cheaper price that they end up buying more, and of course, they will come back to buy from me again! People really appreciate small gestures of kindness like that, just as I appreciate yours!"

She watched as Suzume excitedly filled a bag with candy and giggled to herself. It's always fun getting new customers. Their smiles are really entertaining. "Yes, I have," Cupid replied after Suzume asked her a question. "I make all kinds of sweets, and my inventory changes daily! I try to keep things interesting for my customers, so I'll never have the same selection two days in a row!" Then, Suzume asked for suggestions on what sorts of candy to try.

Hmm... Cupid wasn't entirely sure, so she decided to recommend some of the more popular candies. "Taffy is very popular lately. As for what flavors...today I have sour apple, cherry, banana, grape and watermelon. Ummm... let me think, what else...?" Cupid put a finger to her lips, her pink eyes going wide as she tried to remember what else people liked.

"Ah, chocolate covered pretzels are always a favorite!" She suddenly exclaimed, recalling people often buying them in bulk. "And, uhh...ummm..." Cupid was starting to struggle; she wasn't very good at making suggestions like this, since she felt that everyone had different tastes that were all equally important. "O-Oh, you said you like honey-based sweets, right? Then..."

Cupid gestured to a small pile of honey nut brittle squares. "...How about these honey nut brittles? They are a new addition to my store I just released a few days ago, so I'd be delighted if you could give me your opinion on them!" Hee hee. I'm having fun. It's not often that customers try to talk to me so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jul - 23:55

Suzume picked up a few different types of candies as Cupid spoke about them. She couldn't help but let her eyes linger on certain treats that were laid out before her. Smiling she listened closely to what the pink haired girl was saying to her as she was still filling the bag with sweets that would soon be in her stomach. The brunette then looked at the honey nut brittle, it made her mouth water, which happened rarely. She picked up a few more of those than any of the other treats. After having filled the bag, Suzume looked at Cupid and smiled warmly at her. Her hair bouncing a little as she laughed softly at how cute the other was due to her childlike features.

"Thank you for all of your amazing suggestions! I will be sure to tell you how much I enjoyed them the next time I come by~!"

The brunette said happily while putting the bag of sweets inside of her satchel, that hung low on her hip. Then she looked back at Cupid before smiling wide at her with pure happiness at being able to make her smile. She then looked around for any signs of one of the other gang members being around and then for any signs of any mafias. She didn't need someone chasing her or causing a scene purely because of who she was allied with. Though it was a sunday so it was supposed to be peaceful, but she highly doubted it would remain this way for much longer.

"Well Cupid, I will see you another time~! I better run before I end up being cornered like a cat by dogs!"

She told the young girl before turning on her heel to leave. She really wished she could stay to chat more but with the rising attacks on the mafias from not only one another but from the gang as well, she couldn't stay in the city for long periods of time. Hurriedly walking away, Suzume tried to get lost in the crowd so Cupid couldn't follow her. But she didn't know if this would work or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down