Caramia [a day next to the Lion}

Go down

Caramia [a day next to the Lion} Empty Caramia [a day next to the Lion}

Post by Guest Mon 23 May - 19:57

"Wear the red slippers they will take you home..?"
It was then A bird began to chirp.
"???"
Waking up from a long slumber, Fuka found herself looking side to side as she thought of those words that a mysterious voice said in her dream. "Wear the red slippers..what is that supposed to mean?"

It was then the heroine sat up and placed her hand on her forehead. It was all a dream but that voice it seemed so close , but why? There she sat in her bed looking upon the window that was illuminated with sunlight. Until Fuka suddenly heard a commotion outside as she noticed a certain Feline boss outside of her window.

Smiling she slowly moved out of her bed and walked over by the window seal, only to wave her head and speak up cheerfully, wanting to forget that dream for now .
                            "Good morning Caramia."

Back to top Go down

Caramia [a day next to the Lion} Empty Re: Caramia [a day next to the Lion}

Post by Caramia Mon 23 May - 20:40

Sometimes, Caramia just didn't want to do work. Of course, most of the times, he still made himself do it, but once in a while he just wanted to slip away and put it off for a bit. This was one of these days, which explained why he was currently in front of his guest's cottage. While keeping her company would serve as a perfect excuse, it also promised to be pretty enjoyable.

On his way through the garden, he'd spotted a bird who'd decided they really, really didn't like him for some reasons. Probably something to do with his rather predatory, feline nature. Shrugging the slight disappointement off, he merely made his way toward Fuka's room.
The man had half expected he'd need to knock on her door to wake her up, but it appeared it wasn't needed as she greeted him just as he got there. A gentle smile naturally found its way to his face as he greeted her back.

"Good morning Signorina. I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me in a walk through town?"

It was simple and straightforward really; he didn't really see any reasons for her to refuse, but you never knew. It was best to ask her before more or less dragging her along.
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May - 20:57

Fuka looked at Caramia with a nod,  It was true Oz was so strange a tail with groups and a place with Rules.. wait was today Sunday, normally that was when everything was peaceful around here Though Fuka was glad that The Boss of the Oz group was here , Actually he seemed a lot calmer then most, like Heidi and Gretel.. they both seemed very uptight at times.

When it comes to Sunday though , the rules are, no Weapons on Sunday, Why or what happens if you do raise up a weapon on this day, Fuka had no know clue, though it also seems . that she did not want to know why.  But all that aside the girl began Shaking her head as she was lost with thought , or she was until her gaze looked back over at Caramia and smiled nervously.

"Ahh..Sorry I had somewhat of a bad dream so, umm I'm a little out of it I'm afraid." Placing her hand behind her head the girl chuckled nervously, but replied to his question as well  "Though I would love to join you, if you would have me accompany you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia Mon 23 May - 21:18

What a strange lady. A very nice and endearing one, but at times an odd one, which was probably due to her memory loss. He really wished he could help; at least do more than just provide her with a place to stay like he was doing now. She seemed to be doing a lot of thinking before that head shake of hers.

His smile turned into a more concerned face when she mentionned a bad dream; the expression didn't last long as he reached out to gently stroke her head, a bad habit he had around her. His smile was back on his face as he tried to be reassuring.

"A bad dream? Are you alright? Do you want to talk about it perhaps?"

He had read somewhere that sharing your nightmares helped them go away or something, and hoped it was true.

Since she agreed on going along with him, he started to turn around to get on their way. He didn't have any specific destinations in mind; he could just claim it was patrolling or something. He kind of wanted to check out what new books the library had gotten, and maybe get something nice to eat... But for now focused back on his companion, waiting for her to tell him about her problems. He was here for that after all.
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Caramia [a day next to the Lion} Empty Caramia [a day next to the Lion}

Post by Guest Mon 23 May - 21:36

It was as, Caramia placed his hand on her head like a little kid. That Fuka blushed lightly it was then that she look up at his own expression curiously. It seemed Caramia always knew how someone was feeling, no matter what situation.  "Well I mean, I can talk about it, if you want me too." walking out of her door, fuka just suddenly realized that she stood in front of the Feline like male only in her nightgown, how embarrassing that was.

Looking down she quickly acted and spoke up nervously. "Ahh.. please give me just a moment."

It was then after those words that the heroine closed the door and changed into the cloths that she should have been in. After a few moment of getting herself properly dressed , Fuka soon opened the door to face Caramia  "I'm sorry for the wait.." She bowed her head politely  And walked out of the door, next to his side then walks next to him.

"To answer your question, I heard a voice in my dream it was calm and yet strangely familiar, a voice of a woman , She told the person in my dream.. to Wear the red slippers and they will take you home. a laugh came after it, a terrible wicked laugh as one would say..I don't understand it ..it seems so real." Fuka looked around her as she spoke up to Caramia.

"Ahh .. forgive me I seemed to be rambling today, Perhaps I should bother you about this another time, after all I believe today is Sunday .. is it not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia Mon 23 May - 22:11

Since she'd been awake, he had expected her to be dressed and ready- she usually was when he came to check on her after all. He hadn't noticed she was actually still in her nightgown before she really stepped out.

Remembering his manners, he looked away, feeling just a little awkward as it felt very much like he shouldn't be seeing that.

"Ah, yes! Take your time."

He was glad he was fairly good at keeping his composure; he sort of feared he'd start blushing, which would lead to teasing from Kyrie- and while he wasn't as easy to rile up as Axel, it still would be annoying to deal with. Thankfully that small odd moment was forgotten soon enough, as she simply carried on their previous conversation when returning from her room.

The man let out a small questioning hum when she explained her dream, finding it quite odd as well. He didn't really know what to tell her about it though, aside from trying to help her feel a bit better about it. As they walked through the gardens toward the gate that led out of the mansion's grounds, he thought a bit about it.

"Well, it was probably just an odd dream. You did lose your memories, so it could be caused by some stress related to that? Hopefully the bad feeling it brought will go away soon. And you don't bother me, I asked after all!"

He gave her a boyish grin at that, hoping it'd help somewhat. That was honestly the best he could do. He refrained from stroking her head again, feeling like she may have put some effort in brushing her hair- and it'd probably be kind of mean to mess it up so soon afterward.

"Yes, another nice Sunday morning. Is there anything you'd like to see? I was thinking of getting food first, and then just see where to go from that."
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 May - 6:01

Walking down the little path of the town Fuka agreed with him as she walked by his side. "I guess your right..At least it was a dream and nothing else." Sunday always seemed so nice, mostly because it was quiet and a bit peaceful .. unlike other any other day. Actually it seemed that After She told Caramia about her dream it did seem a bit less scary then it was. So with a low sigh, Fuka found herself gazing up at the sky where the birds were in mid flight, Flying gracefully.

Looking around she noticed a few shops around and people walking throughout the street  until Caramia asked her a question.  "Mmm.. I'm fine with anything, I follow you.. though." Fuka suddenly heard her stomich a low rumble as a bright red blush moved onto her face as she looked up. "I am a little hungry so found sounds good at first, ad then go anywhere from there.. I mean if you want."

The heroine noticed the people that walked around the sidewalks and streets as if they did not have a care in the world at the moment. "What is the best thing to eat here in Oz..I mean for shop wise, the food that is served in the manor is the best but I was just curious about the places around here, since I am not familiar in this area, I though Id ask you."

Pausing her words Fuka noticed she was talking without noticing it..so quickly she pipped up and waited for Caramia to reply or ever speak up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia Tue 24 May - 15:22

Taking a walk in town was always pleasant, but also a little tiring at times; as a don, he was well liked, and generally had to remember to behave well to keep that up. A lot of people would smile at him or give him small nods to greet him from afar usually, and today wasn't any different. Still, he focused on the person who was on a walk with him, making sure to match her pace, even though it was a bit slow for him.

The young man couldn't keep a chuckle from escaping his lips as he heard her stomach- it seemed she was just as hungry as he was.It was nice to have light conversations like that really. The compliment about the manor's food was very welcome too- since he did cook quite often himself, it was kind of a compliment to him.

"Most of the food here is good! I'm in the mood for hotdogs though."

Well, he hadn't been in the mood for anything specific before seeing the hotdog stand would be more right, but still. Now that he'd seen it, and smelled it, he really wanted that. He pointed toward it, hopeful he'd get a positive answer- sure, hotdogs for breakfast weren't especially the most conventional food, but then he wasn't sure he'd stop with just hotdogs either. Besides, he was the boss, so he could very well eat whatever he wanted... As long as it didn't make him sick. He'd have to be careful of that.

"Otherwise, I think this café serves nice cakes and good drinks, this restaurant has some very good spicy things if you're into that, and this place over there serves delicious pasta based dishes... Oh and, thanks for saying what we cook at home is the best."

As he spoke, he'd moved close to her, a hand on her shoulder as he pointed, making sure she'd see what he was talking about. He did know the place pretty well, and had tried pretty much everything at least once before. He couldn't stop smiling proudly, still happy about the compliment and generally pleased with the interest she took in what were pretty much his people.

"And I can show you the other shop once we're full, how about that? There's a nice library I go to often...Ah, actually, what kind of things do you like yourself?"

He had a vague feeling ladies may like accessories or clothes shops, but didn't want to just assume. Now he was done pointing at places, he let go of her, not wanting to bother her or anything of the like- the gesture had been pretty innocent after all.
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 May - 20:00

"Hot dogs?" Why has she heard that name before, it seemed so familiar and yet distant. Hearing those words though, did cause the Heroine to feel a bit peckish.  Blushing lightly once more as her stomach rumbled "Mm.. I think a hot dog will be alright with me."  Though looking at Caramia surprised Fuka paused. "Doesn't anyone tell you how good our cooking is?" It was actually quite wonderful, not only was the food delectable but being with Friends and not by herself made it even better. Though it was then Fuka felt Caramia's hand on her shoulder, only to stop and look where he is pointing at.

"So that is the place you are talking about?" Hot dogs did sound good, but so did that, Oh choices, what should she choose? so many places and so many things,  Taking a deep breath Fuka calmed down as she was beginning to feel confused. "Mmm .. do you want to do Hot dogs in instead and just walk around, I mean  I don't know much around here, but I bet you know a lot being the boss and all."

Fuka agreed with him , visiting the shops did seem like a entertaining thing to do. "A library you say? Is there book about Oz?" Fuka looked up at him like a curious puppy as if she had a tail behind her that wanted to wag furiously. If there was one thing She did discover about herself, Thanks to Kyrie, She loved Books. Wait Good question what did she like?" Looking at him with a frozen look Fuka stopped walking for a second. "I..I don't know much, maybe sweets, Though I know I'm starting to love book thanks to Kyrie... but what else is there to like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia Mon 30 May - 20:38

Good, Hot dogs it was then! He grinned at her, one of his signature boyish grins, as he started toward the stand. Still careful to match her pace though, as he didn't want to leave her behind. There were very little chances something bad would happen, of course, but still; he was responsible of her and felt like it was best to be careful around her, just in case.

"Ah, no, actually! Well. Axel likes it when I bake him things, but Kyrie almost always put it down. I guess it's a part of his bad personality, since he never tries to make anything himself....Anyway, it makes me very happy to hear you say our food is the best for all those reasons!"

It was a genuine compliment too, which made it all the nicer. It didn't seem like he'd stop smiling any time soon; this little outing was most pleasant. Upon reaching the hotdog stall, he quickly paid for two of them, handing her one. He'd probably end up having more food at another stall or later on when either of them would feel tired enough to sit down in one of the many restaurants and cafés all around his part of town.

"I don't mind being your guide around, I'd be honored as a matter of fact. They do have books about the town, though I may have a few at home you might want to borrow before spending your money on one here..."

For now, walking along the main street of the Oz territory seemed like a good option to take for their tour. There were so many shops around, one was bound to catch her attention. He hummed a little as he thought about what she said last; what else was there to like...? It really seemed like her life was hard, not remembering anything like that. He didn't intend on having her worry though, so he simply smiled down at her, catching himself before he started to pat her head with his greasy hands, putting it back down- hopefully before she noticed the halted gesture.

"There's a lot of things you could like out there. You don't have to rush to find out though, take your time, it'll come naturally I'm sure."

After another small hesitation, He decided to add;

"As for me, I like cooking, reading, and taking naps, on top of the family. I don't know if it may give you some ideas, but asking people what they like to do could be a good way to get leads?"

As he passed by a clothes shop, he pointed to it, smiling a little.

"I know a lot of girls like that kind of stuff; how about you?"
Caramia
Caramia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down