[Town-wide Event]Summer bake-off

Go down

[Town-wide Event]Summer bake-off Empty [Town-wide Event]Summer bake-off

Post by Wizard of Oz -Admin- Mon 6 Jun - 14:23

It's about time we had our very first event! 

The way it'll happen is pretty simple. We'll define one part of the town the event will take place in, and add a subforum dedicated to said event. You may then post any thread relating to the even in said subforum! The subforum will stay open for people to post in until the end of the event itself; once the event ends, you will be able to finish your threads but not start new ones.
Anyone is welcomed to join in! You may also not participate if you chose to, though we'd appreciate it if you had a good in character reason not to go!

Event summary:

Every year, to celebrate the beginning of summer, everyone in town is invited to a big bake-off; they're given a theme and specific ingredients provided to them by all of the mafia families, and compete to make the best dish. The security is pretty tight as to avoid any sort of poisoning, and the contestants may only use what they're given on the day of the baking contest itself.
In the afternoon, once the contestants all are done baking their goods, a pannel of judges made of the mafia's dons as well as Hansel, who stands in for the Grimm family's don, will try the dishes before deciding on the best three.
The baked goods are then shared with everyone in town in a big tea party of sort. The following evening usually sees street performers come to play music, allowing people to have quite a lot of fun with the music in a sort of unofficial town-wide dance.

People in charge this year:
-Caramia (Reprentative of the Oz Mafia)
-Hansel (Representative of the Grimm Mafia)

Event dates:
 From the 15th of June to the 20th of June (officially one day in IC time)

Event location:
Town Plaza

Last edited by Wizard of Oz -Admin- on Sun 10 Jul - 12:42; edited 1 time in total
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Admin

http://ozmafia.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

[Town-wide Event]Summer bake-off Empty Re: [Town-wide Event]Summer bake-off

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jul - 8:10

Awww...looks like I missed it. this sounded like fun! will there be another event soon? ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizard of Oz -Admin- Sun 10 Jul - 10:53

My plans were to work on the next event today Smile I mentionned it to our Scarlet yesterday evening. Technically, I'd like to play a event every two months at least, to make things lively here, so don't worry you'll have plenty of chances to be in one!
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Wizard of Oz -Admin-
Admin

http://ozmafia.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down